Monday, October 31, 2005

more than you'll never know.

not like you ever knew.
but what the hell.
now your heart's broken
it's irreparable.
And no one can help you bear the pain.
Simply because it hurts too much to let go.
But you know what?
It hurts me too.
Again,
more than you'll never know.


It hurts so much.
To see you falling apart.
I didn't know this side of you before.
And I wish I could put you together again.
I would do anything to make you happy.

You never saw it coming.
I didn't even know.
Sigh.
Amend the pain.
Stop the heartbreak.



I didn't see him today.
I won't see him tomorrow.
Or for the next 2 months.
It's not that I'm infatuated.
He's the one who stares at me.
He's just so funny.
You know?
And he has dimples!
I LOVE DIMPLES.

sigh oh well.
bye now