Friday, October 14, 2005

ah tong ah.
haha.
sigh.
maple had a patch today.
is THIS what i skipped band for?
I feel so f. guilty now.
like a TRAITOR.
It's not that I don't love band.
Honestly I do.
I just...
Feel like there's something more that I'm not getting.
I LOVE BAND.
I SHALL DISREGARD WHAT ANYONE ELSE MAY
TRY TO DO TO ME.
IT IS UNIMPORTANT, INCONSEQUENTIAL,
WHAT ANYONE ELSE MAY SAY.
I LOVE BAND.
OH MY DARLINGS.
I'M SORRY I SKIPPED TODAY.
I DUNNO.
I WASN'T READY.
OH DEAR.
I REALIZED I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT
ON MONDAY AS WELL.
OH DEARIE ME.
F***.

sigh.
the life of an idiot.
oh well.
at least exams are over.
but i shall have to pray hard that i don't fuck that up too.
because i didn't start until, what?
a week or less before the exams.
I'm way too complacent for my own good.
One of these days it's going to come back to me.
all of it.
one of those I Told You So and
See What Happens When You Don't Listen.
or maybe
This is What Naughty Girls Get.
I'm sorry my beansie.
damn.
i can't even say
I did the best I could.
Darn it.
I shall go now.
and indulge myself for the one hour left to me.