the last race.
i'm almost done with exams!
2 more days!
I can't wait.
I must do well...
then i can go see my chae.
and we can celebrate christmas together.
very soon.
it'll all be over.
and it will just be a memory.
ladedumdumdum.
but i don't know.
if i will do well.
because i somehow get the feeling that
I didn't do what i was expected to do.
Never mind.
I must have faith in the Lord
that everything will turn out right.
He will hear my prayer.
Recently i had a little "accident"
lost my wallet.
then i prayed and prayed.
and the next day the police called to say
someone had found my wallet.
see what faith can do?
it works wonders when you believe.
ooh.
working on a new blog design.
will be up AFTER THE EXAMS.
hahaha.
everything after the exams.
for all i know,
i could be knocked down by a car
the day my exams end.
i wonder if i'll go to hell or heaven.
i've been quite naughty my whole life.
until perhaps recently
when I found God.
Shout to the Lord.
My Jesus, my Savior
Lord there is none like you
All of my days,
I want to praise
The wonders of your mighty love
My comfort, my Shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship you
Shout to the Lord, all the earth
Let us sing.
Power and majesty, praise to the king.
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of your name
I sing for joy at the works of your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in you
The layout of this post is totally off.
I usually have rants first.
Then the calm discussion.
Then the end, where if any, I place my song.
As in the song lyrics.
But this is not the end.
Nope.
Fat hope!
ladedumdumdum.
uh-uh.
no way, jose!
you wish!
hehe.
i am not cat face.
no way.
i don't look like a cat!
no!
hmmph.
why do all of you say i look like a cat?
one day i will prove i don't look like a cat.
ha!
anyway bye.
i've gotta go indulge myself for a while.