Finally.
I can access the internet again after 3 days.
THREE DAYS.
It was pure torture.
Thank you.
Whoever repaired it.
Sigh.
I don't want my results just yet,
but I also want to know how well I did.
Maybe, out of some fluke,
I could do well.
(:
But that might be just a castle in the air.
I will probably be promoted.
But anything could happen.
I swear, I will do my utmost best to get six in O's.
I've promised the Lord, see.
He's done so much for me.
I know this doesn't really fit in with the concept
of being Christian,
but I suppose it could be classified under
Honour your parents and obey them?
I wonder.
My life is so shitted up sometimes, and yet...
sigh.
Life changes in the blink of an eye.
So don't blink.
I love Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
It's such a meaningful story.
I wonder if there was ever such a thing.
I wonder if maybe somehow someone out there
was once with me.
Nah.
Too much of a hassle, I am.
And too ugly
and fat.
And short.
sigh.
I wonder what good traits I really have.
I'm fatshortuglystupidevil.
not a good combination if you ask me.
AT ALL.
I used to wonder what I was doing here at all.
Why I hadn't killed myself already.
But God loves me.
And that should be enough reason for me to stay alive.
After all, he created me.
It would be really selfish of me if I were to just
be ungrateful and end the life he gave me, right?
And besides, I'm afraid of causing pain to myself.
Really.
Which is why I make people pierce my ears for me. (:
haha.
yay.
Anyway, I shall not waste my time here.
Tata.
He was a bastard in life
thus a bastard in death.