Today was a Good Day.
I didn't see 5 red cars,
[refer to The Curious Incident of
the Dog in the Night-time]
Anyway.
Today is the day to rival the
feeling of utmost euphoria I felt
when...
hm.
I don't know.
I probably rarely, if never,
have such good days.
Must be the face.

This face just screams
"Smack me or so help me."
But anyway.
Not to divert.
Today was a Good Day.
Because I bought darling shoes!
hee.
It's things like this that help
to keep me sane, I tell you.
so let's take a look at my pretty shoes.

i swear. it's morally uplifting.
hee.
and i have a pair of sport shoes as well
which i have not deigned to upload pictures
to grace my blog with.
heehaw.
and another pair.
but this pair i'm selling.

so if you're interested, contact me.
price is $50. negotiable.
(:
and guess what?
the salesboy totally freaked me out.
he looked EXACTLY like debbie ng ning.
sigh.
scary man.
i told my aunt.
she thought it was probably debbie's bro.
but she doesn't have brothers!
ahhh.
freaky, man.
why would debbie work there?
but it probably wasn't debbie.
for one thing, this guy could speak
CHINESE.
Other than that....
(:
so good night now.