Saturday, October 22, 2005

heehee.
i went to band world!
with ivy and sam.
and we bought LOTS of reeds!
yay!
(:
haha.
I now have a lifetime supply of reeds
sitting in my room.
"I didn't know you could play..the tenor, alto and clarinet."
"Haha. I didn't know I could either."
Lalala.
IMM!
Then we went shopping in Daiso.
Bought weirdo stuff that was darnded cute.
Haha.
There was lots of stuff we were fascinated with but didn't buy.
Shopping makes me happy.
Lalala.
Whoohoo!
Expressions of joy and happiness.
I don't need you to make me happy.
You aren't the only thing in my life.
Not anymore.

Hee.
So sad.
No one's playing MS right now.
I'm all alone...
There's no one here beside me...
haha.
Tomorrow's Sunday.
Then it will be Monday.
Then Tuesday.
Then Wednesday.
Then Thursday.
And Friday.
And Saturday.
And I will be FREE.
For a while, anyway.
And then, it's time to hit the books.
I can't lose to Sir Ju again.
No way, Jose.
See, even when I'm procrastinating
and not really absorbing
I can get 10th in class.
What more if I put my heart and soul into it?
Sigh.
But really.
10th place sucks.
I want to be first.
FIRST, man.
First.
That's all that really matters.
No more 5th, or 4th or even 2nd.
If I'm 1st I will have beaten them all.
Ha.
I will beat you, Sir Ju.
Watch out.
No more snide comments or snob looks
from you, eh?
haha.
Just kidding.
You're alright the way you are.
haha.
It's really Essence of Ju.
tsktsk.

NICOLE! YOU PONNED ON FRIDAY!
Sigh.
We were having fun in class.
Sorta.
Haha.
We imagined you on the beach in Sentosa
with Kala.
"Photosynthesis!"
Hee.
And we were grumbling in class.
"I'm hungry!"
Imagine that JU IS HUNGRY look
on her face as she clutches her stomach!
(:
And we sneaked Girl Guide cookies into our mouths.
But you didn't hear that from us.
And Shepherd Boy doesn't know.
Or at least, Kathi convinced her that we weren't.
hee.
I think you got 5th place in class
or less.
You beat that one!
Lucky piggy.
Sigh.
And Ju heard Rachel comment,
"All the Nicoles are so smart."
Sigh.
Apparently not.
Not me.
):
Oh well.