You screwed-up fuckface.
I don't need to hear other people
apologising for you.
If you don't mean it, don't send
delegates to me.
I don't need your attitude.
And before you start any tirades
about how I mistreat others
and about how you're so angry at me,
let's get a few things straight.
I didn't just blow up at you for no reason.
I'm not stupid or enough like you to do that.
I don't need or like your fucking nose to
poke where it's not wanted.
I also do not have to explain anything
to anyone I choose not to, much less you.
If you want more reasons to make yourself
feel better about how I've abused you unfairly,
or whatever shit you've decided to come up with,
how 'bout,"because of the way you've behaved
and the things I've been told, two of you
BETRAYED MY TRUST?"
Some more reasons?
I can't believe a friend like her
[or at least what i thought she was]
would do something so uncouth and below her
as to gossip about people [not even me]
to someone like you.
I have also never really respected you
because of your angsty never-ending tirade
against some person or other.
I am now pretty convinced that most of these people
haven't ever done anything to you.
You're such an offendable person, aren't you?
Which is one of the reasons you're offensive to me.
I've merely tolerated everything up till now.
And now your interference in my affairs had led me
to believe that people like you
deserve no respect.
Especially in the way you assume things.
Don't ever assume anything about me.
You don't know me.
At all. Nothing, you understand?
I hate people like you.
I hate your way of pushing the blame of your evident
uselessness onto someone else.
Always blaming others for your incompetence.
"I hate that **** **, she's such a lousy teacher."
blahdeblahdeblah.
Grow up.
Look in the mirror.
The person who should be shouldering blame, if any,
is you.
And to the other person who hurt me so,
you should know who you are.
Aren't two of you bosom buddies?
I bet you confess EVERYTHING to her.
About how abusive I am towards you.
About how I don't appreciate you.
About how I don't care about you.
Go on.
I'm not stopping you anymore.
Waste your life away with a dickhead like her.
I'm sure she'll be your best friend.
Someone I never was.
Never will be.
You.
I trusted you so.
Even when we fought,
the only people I told were
Nic and Ju.
And that was only to tell them
how horrible I felt for yelling at you.
But obviously you don't have
any respect for me.
Or what I am.
You don't even know me.
Don't even care.
But I'm tired of this.
It's so useless
to be doing this all the time.
Fight, eh?
Go fight with your bosom buddies from
now on.
I'm sure they'll appreciate your
absence when they start crying.
Foolish little girl.
Did you really think I'd just stand here
and let you hurt me?
You did.
You hurt the Nicole I used to be.
And she's gone.
She's run away.
To hide.
She'll be back.
But who knows when?
And she'll be stronger.
And she will be angry for your betrayal.
But the defenses are up.
It's too late to regret.
She won't ever be the same person
you could hurt anymore.
She won't ever feel the same way about you
no more.
Betrayal is a double-edged sword.
And the wielder gets hit the hardest.
Don't you remember?
Foolish little girl.
Don't fool around anymore.
No one's left to play with you.
I'm over and done with you.
There's nothing I have left to say.
Except that I regret that
so many people will be torn between
two of us.
Wong.
I hope she'll forgive me.
I can't take it anymore.
You never knew me.
NEVER.
And couldn't be bothered to try.
Your side of the story.
There was nothing to it.
Nothing that matters anymore.
How could you?
I don't know what you told her.
But it was a betrayal.
And I have nothing more to say
to that.