Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'll be here.
Regardless.
Don't feel that way.
I know it hurts when someone
turns away.
But don't you see?
You're so caught up in dwelling in your own
misery
you're turning away from ME.
I'll be here.
I don't know why.
But I will.
I know it hurts.
And I want to help you get rid of that pain.
All of them, they're not worth it.
Not worth the hurt
Not worth the pain.
You're the only one suffering.
Your pain feeds someone else's happiness.
And letting them feed off you
is to sin against yourself.
Love yourself.
I'll help you.
Why is it that you persist
in believing the worst?
Look on the bright side.
So what if they couldn't be bothered?
There's always others who will.
I will.
I promise.
I don't understand what the situation is
firsthand.
But somehow I will be there.
You seem to insist that others break your heart.
Why?
here comes the sun, it's alright.
We'll bask in the happiness together.
So why do you bother with people
who want to hurt you?
masochist. (:
So don't, alright?
Give me a sign.
Tell me anything.
I'll listen.
I'll be here till you're done.
Don't hurt yourself unnecessarily.

love nick.