skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Trying to find my way home...
Saturday, October 29, 2005
sigh
my poor mama.
she lost her wallet.
sigh.
along with all her credit cards.
ic.
and $2000.
like.
whoa.
):
hai.
I feel bad for her.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2006
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2005
(95)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(17)
▼
October
(19)
more than you'll never know.not like you ever knew...
Heehaw.Today was a Good Day.I didn't see 5 red car...
sighmy poor mama.she lost her wallet.sigh.along wi...
Our totally random lists.Courtesy of The Nicole As...
Sigh.It seems that no oneis happy with my exam res...
JOIN THE WELOVEECKY FAN CLUB TODAY!Official club m...
for everything i've ever done in the wayof hurt to...
heehee.i went to band world!with ivy and sam.and w...
You screwed-up fuckface.I don't need to hear other...
it really hurts.i just want you to know.it FUCKING...
I wonder if I'm lightened up enough to say sorry.I...
Finally.I can access the internet again after 3 da...
I'll be here.Regardless.Don't feel that way.I know...
oh stupid maple.irritating.can't it just come back...
Go your own way.Live your life without me.I will b...
ah tong ah.haha.sigh.maple had a patch today.is TH...
Stellarby IncubusMeet me in outerspaceWe could spe...
the last race.i'm almost done with exams!2 more da...
I am totally in NO mood to study.I'm getting so co...
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(85)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(2)
►
2003
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)