Sigh.
I have just waited a large portion
of my day.
playing mindless games.
i seriously wonder at the
cognitive faculties of
yours truly.
Sigh.
I am supposed to be doing
homework.
Instead I wind up jabbering on and on about
how stupid I am.
When really,
it's ironic.
How I choose to spend my time here.
Posting my thoughts online.
When hardly anyone gives a damn.
What happened to a penny for your thoughts?
There is no longer a need to keep a penny
in your pocket.
Merely a portable computer.
To access the blog of whosoever catches
your attention.
Sigh.
I wish I were more humourous.
Funny.
Captivating.
Many people would refute that
argument.
Why does everyone think I can make them laugh?
I don't see so.
Perhaps I can.
But honestly.
That is only through inane behaviour
that only serves the purpose of making people
feel like I am good for a laugh
but do not hold any stock with them.
That is the trouble with me.
I can naturally make people laugh.
But the laughs are mindless.
Without thought.
No one ever sits up and says,
"Hey now, there's a thought."
I think I am too placid for my own good.
I have hardly any opinions.
On anything.
Because I couldn't be bothered
to take a stand.
I just sit around and watch and think,
we'll see how this goes.
And my command of english.
Well, it could hardly be worse.
Looking at my peers.
They seem to have it all under their grasp.
No matter how hard I try to make myself
think big.
It just comes down to the same thing.
Like.
I can't make a joke like those you see
on www.talkingcock.com to save my life.
Instead I can only soliloquize about
the difficulties I face day-to-day.
The hardships I go through.
The stupid person I am.
The pain I suffer.
How other people don't recognize me
for who I am.
Blahdeblah.
Even when I try my best to think
out of the box.
I just can't.
I am destined to be forever
The Girl Who Couldn't Make It.
Sigh.
Jynette says I sigh a lot.
Well.
I seem to be so dissatisfied with everything.
I know.
I'll try harder.
Promise.
Have faith in me, Lord.
I'll try.
My best.
I see the power in Your hands.
The love You bestow on us.
I know.