Sunday, November 27, 2005

show recommendation: The Andy Milonakis Show
Muaha.
It's SUPER FUNNY.
Catch it on MTV.
Fridays, 2200 hours
a.k.a. 10pm for those less-acquainted
with 24 hour clocks.
and guess what?
Wildboyz is right after.
So you get two spanking-hot shows.
In one!
Is that a great deal, or what?

whyy euu shud catch de andee milonakiss showw:
[urgh. i am so unacquainted with lian-ish,
so i just modified the words i was unsure how to change
by adding an extra letter. And voilà.]
Muaha.
Told you i was having a Fling With French.
Well, actually it was more like Fun with French.
But what-everr.

Anyway,
whyy euu shud catch de andee milonakiss showw:
-
becoz it makes euu laff.
it is superr funnee.
laffterr is good 4 ur health.
-
becoz if euu haf no date, lyke me,
it is an alternative wayy to spend ur
Fridayy nights nites.
-
becoz i luff dat show.
so euu muz watch it.
-
becoz MTV is mind-blowingg.
totallyy.
-
becoz it gives euu a reason
to fall asleep in front of de TV.
-
becoz then euu can laff out loudd.
or lol.

XD
muaha.
i just love doin' that, doods.
X)
so sue me.

Oh.
Lemme do the other one.
In proper english this time.

Why you should catch Wildboyz:
-
It is enriching.
Honestly Supposedly.
-
What better way to learn about
nature than to watch 3 guys
doing stupid things?
An example of "stupid things":
>
they got onto a hammock which
had pieces of meat hanging down
below. And there were lionesses
in the vicinity.
So they had to stay in the hammock
which was rocking violently due to the
lionesses grabbing at the meat. And
they fell off. And had to run for their lives.
-
you'll crack up at their antics.
which is way more entertaining than any
alternatives i can find in my home.
-
why not?
my personal motto is:
"try everything once"
except in the case of joo's actions. X)

okay, so here's izzy's quiz?
which i'm s'posed to do?
izzat right?
anway.

Q1. You get one wish of anything. What would
you ask for?
A: The knowledge that everything
will turn out okay.

Q2. What animal would you be?
A: Baby hedgehog. On condition that I get
to be a baby FOREVER.
If not, I'd be...
a penguin! Muahahahaha.

Q3. Something you want to do in your life.
A: Actually, I wanna do lotsa cool things.
The closest one would be...
Skydiving? But I think I'll mess up with the
parachute and end up slamming into the ground
at 360 kmps. Bleargh.
DUE TO CENSORSHIP, THE SEQUENCE RUNNING
THROUGH THE AUTHOR'S MIND HAS BEEN
TAKEN OUT.

Q4. Once upon a time there were these Ninjas...
[complete the sentence]
A: called Fanneh, Joo, and Nicole(s).
Muaha. I've done too many write-the-next-sentence
stories. Like, The Boy. X)

Q5.One song you could listen to over and over again.
A: Glaring Dream! Only one?
If I had another it'd be 이층집 소녀. By DW!

Q6. Coke or Pepsi?
A: Pepsi. Definitely. Can't stand Coke.

Q7. Something you currently desire.
A: *****. Muaha. Not telling!
Okay lah, since that thing is unattainable,
I will choose another.
Learn how to hack!
HEARD THAT, KELVIN?

Q8. What's a mastoid? No peeking in the dictionary.
A: A cyst! In your...I dunno. Neck?
Since my neck is my "sensitive area."
I always scringe up my neck when I'm watching
scary shows. XD

Q9. One good deed you've done lately.
A: Not beaten up my brother for all the pain he's
been giving me? X)
Hmm. Seriously. Lemme think.
I do lotsa good deeds. I'm a Good Samaritan, doncha know.
Muaha.
Yeah like real.
Comforted my friends? Lots seem to be sad these days.

Q10. A funny moment in your life.
A: My life is a comedy.
No non-funny moments.
A recent one?
When my mom went through brief 3rd childhood.
And waved her now-defunct makeup brush
in my face.
And put the hair from the brush on my HEAD.
And laughed and laughed.
It might not seem that funny,
but it was.
you'd have to be there to understand.

yepp.
that's the 10 qns.
5 people to do this quiz.
Wow. I have so many people linked,
but i want SUPERR FUN PEOPLE!
okay so let's see.
I'll choose 5 different people from before.
1. MEL. FARMER DADDEE.
2. chae. carynn.
3.kelvin.
4.yuting.
5.hmmm... lemme see. pam. XD