Blog-alicious post!
Hehe.
My week has been FANTASTIC.
Thursday:
Went cycling!
All the way to Esplanade and back
from Bishan!
Woot!
(:
Took a grand total of 5 hours.
From the starting time to roughly
the time we got back.
So fun man.
But tiring.
My butt ached for the day and the next.
Still, it was worth it.
We cycled past the AsianExcursion thing.
whatever it's called.
And we saw a THOUSAND AND ONE
maids.
Sigh.
They have too much time on their hands,
I suppose.
To each his own.
or
whatever floats your boat.
(:
lessee now.
We started at around 10.
haha.
cos' wennie and byy were LATE.
and lost.
Anyway.
Then they rented bikes.
We rode through park connectors.
But honestly.
If these are to be our park connectors,
they SUCK.
We had to cross so many roads.
And go up and down the staircases.
Nutso, i tell you.
But, we finally got there.
I sound like i've just been up mt. everest.
but what-ever.
WE FINALLY REACHED
ESPLANADE. >_<
**Chocobo victory song! XD
then we ate thaiexpress.
yes, i love thaiexpress!
LOVE. L-O-V-E.
Anyway, not to digress,
we ate. A lot.
ICE CREAM AND WAFFLES!
TOFU SQUARES!
GLASS NOODLES!
haha.
anyway!
then we rode back with
our already-sore butts sustaining
even more injury.
o_O
But it could have been worse.
So we made the long cycle back.
**chariots of fire.
and we were VICTORIOUS.
hehe.
so we were happy.
sore, but happy.
TODAY [namely, Saturday]:
Went to Escape Theme Park
[Ever tried explaining to someone
completely clueless about how you
wanna go to this place?
"Daddy, can I go to Escape tomorrow?"
Sounds weird, i tell ya.]
Haha.
Got to Dhoby Ghaut MRT station at around
9.
saw Beny.
Then we stood around.
Then Beny ran off with this other person.
Whom I now know is malimali.
Then waited for wennie.
She called Beny.
and then four of us sat down.
and waited for jynette.
and talked.
Talked rubbish, but talked nonetheless.
XD
Then jynette came.
And we set off! for pasir ris.
reached there at 10:30
was early, so went to macs!
Then we sat there.
malimali ordered hashbrown.
Beny ordered a burger of unknown name.
Then we waited.
For Lucerne [I still love this name.]
Then when he arrived at 11
I went to buy my fries.
But not before he was made to try
to guess who was who.
Which he did get TOTALLY WRONG.
Ooh.
I forgot to mention the army boys.
There was a whole bunch of army people.
Wearing trademark uniforms. Those camo ones?
And us, being the maple freaks we are,
thought,"Shoot them!"
Sigh.
Too much, man.
haha.
'specially wennie.
who was so tempted to look for a bow and arrow
and start shooting.
weren't you, wennie?
(:
Then we bought the fries, finished them.
Set off for Escape.
Which happens to be the second time I've gone
THIS YEAR.
sigh.
Anyway.
Lucerne [(:] led the way.
And then we got there.
And paid moolah.
And got in.
And played!
And played!
And played!
And played!
[You've got the feeling of deja vu yet? XD]
Yes.
So we had lotsa happy fun.
And when we had dinner
Lucerne brought out cake!
(:
And we sang.
And ate.
X.D [that's mirrored me, with my mole.]
And went home.
With lotsa fun.
(:
Happy happy day!
(:
Goody.
Oh yes!
I forgot to mention!
Rach and Anna and nette and...
tsk.
the whole 3C2 '05 class was there.
And we played too!
And wennie and gang were teasing me on
"socialising."
It wasn't! it was just TALKING.
oh well.
Anyway.
We had lotsa fun.
And were happy.
"Let's run towards the sunset!"
KAIDO! I MISS POT!
sigh.
hehe
but today was good.
nick loves g.i. joe!