Okay. So rach tagged me.
And now according to the rules,
I have to:
1. Post 5 weird random things about me?
2. At the end of the quiz, post 5 people I want to
continue the game, and leave the comment
"you are tagged" on their tagboards and tell
them to read this blog for rules?
Okay. So here goes. I can do this, nyah!
5 Weird Random Things About Me:
1 - I play this weird game with myself when I'm walking home from school, or whatever.
It goes like this. When I'm crossing the overhead bridge, which runs over the road, as all
overhead bridges do, I have to cross it such that I do not come across the path of a car
passing underneath and get "knocked down", or whatever. Yes, now you can start
laughing about how stupid I am. But I am that way, so there.
2 - When I walk, it has to be in patterns. Like, for example, I have to step on only red tiles
when I cross the parade square in school. Which explains why I am continually looking
at the floor when I walk.
3 - I had my first Happy Meal this year. 2005. At the age of 15 years. Or rather, 14 years and
a few months old.
4 - I used to hate my name. I even had dreams where I would one day be able to change my
name. I thought it was a very kiddish name. But that was a stupid thought, and it's gone now.
I luff my name now. So all is supposedly right with the world.
5 - When I was a kid I was determined that I would become a boy and serve National Service.
I somehow had the weird idea that I would turn male one day through some NATURAL
PROCESS [i didn't know there was such a thing as sex change operation, and i wouldn't have
done it even then] and be able to go for NS. But as i grew up and became more aware of
hygiene I understood the good things about having two X chromosomes. X)
Okay. So now's the part where I post the names of five people I want to continue this weird game?
Lessee now.
1. Wong.
2. Jess.
3. Chae. which oh which chae? umm...brynn then.
4. Sam Ho! but i dunno if she's posted recently enough, or checks her blog?
5. wennie. XD haha.
let me just go inform them via tagboards right now.
Ow. My brother will regret beating a fucking dent in my head soon enough.
Did he really think I wouldn't get mad enough to beat his head in?
He's mistaken.
I will not kill him, but that doesn't stop me from
making him lose a large quantity of his
already deficient brain cells.
If there's one thing I will not do,
it would be to let him hit me like he used to,
and let him lord it over me again.
I was stupid enough then to think that
if I let him hit me he might just stop and go away.
But now i understand.
And I'm not going to let him forget what he did to me before.
Because I didn't do anything to deserve that pain.