Monday, August 30, 2004

AAD was on Saturday.
it was okay, except that i was BROKE!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't buy anything at all.
And then cos' I was using my brother's EZ-link since I lost mine,
when the conductor checked it got confiscated.
So I gotta like, go and call the number after a while.
But that's not what I wanted to talk about.

I got to school at eight,
Ameera and Sher Yan got there at 7:15!
Then because we weren't busking and stuff
We promptly spent the next half-hour waiting for the stupid
bubble tea thing to start working
cos' there was no electricity.
bleargh :

Then after that we had the talk on marching bands.
It was kind of nice.
Crescent's marching band back in the 70s and 80s was some
kind of good.
The guy even joked that you save time on typing,
just leave Crescent's name there.
It was like, a permanent fixture.
Then we watched the videos.
Really nice.
Yepp. Good thing there's band today.... :)

And then after that walked around a while
The stupid Lit. thing is SO dumb.
Cannot take it.
Then after a while we went to watch blackbox.
DAMN nice.......
the "jump" thing was so nice.......

Then ran downstairs cos' the band was playing.
Okay, half the band, and then I played too!
Played Concerto D'Amore.
And Big Fun in the Sun.
Very nice....although it was kind of messy.

Pushed beneath the surface, struggling to regain control,
the need to survive growing stronger with every passing moment
and just when I feel death encroaching me
I am let out and breathe in the sweet smell of freedom
And for one beautiful moment I live again
and then I am pushed under.
And that is the story of my life.