Yesterday was teacher's day celebration.
Yepp.
There was quite an okay concert.
Except for the singing bits.
I'm not saying I can sing or whatever,
but I couldn't really hear what Nicole (the Sec. 4) was singing.
And the band was quite cool
except for one of the singers.
She sang quite nasally.
Eeww....getalife.
The mime was damn cute
The skit was super funny.......
Yeah.
Then Cassandra, Cindy, Karmen, Rachel Ng, Raechelle, Terrie, Xiang Yi left the school together.
Rachel and me wanted to take cab so Xiang Yi and Raechelle followed us,
but there were 101 other people waiting for cabs as well, and then
we had to take bus to somewhere else to take cab.
Quite frustrated by then.....
But then after that was really happy.
Went to Miss Adlina's class to watch her lesson.
She was reading compos out to the class.
and she said that my compos were very good.
So super nice of her.
Whatever Miss Adlina says is nice.....
*winkies*
Going out today for reunion!!!
*whoops with joy*
-Azura, this is for you...-
Some people just exist to make life miserable for others.
Their main goal in life is to try and ruin as many other people's lives as possible.
I hate backstabbers.
And I also hate people who betray trust put in them.
These people are the worst kind.
She befriends you, and when you introduce your friends to her,
in hopes of getting your friends to share the friendship that you
have considered has blossomed between you and her,
She gets your friends to befriend her
And then turns them on you.
I hate her.
She is a pile of stinking fucking shit,
deserving of nothing more than to rot for all eternity
in the innermost depths of hell
to suffer forever.
Without friends.
Without love.
For all these people you hurt and betrayed.
For all the pain you inflicted on those who cared for you.
For every time that you have betrayed other's trust.
For every time you walked around showing off your new friends.
For every time you made use of others.
For every time that you hurt Azura,
For every time you made her cry.
For every time you made her feel useless,
friendless, alone,
You deserve to rot you fucking moron!
I hate you.
Azura doesn't need friends like you......
And since you have new friends,
you're not worthy of my friendship.
Goodbye.
I have not mentioned any names in case Azura may feel
like dealing with this desperate psychotic freak herself.