Hey! I can post! Bliss of bliss.....
Haven't been able to fucking post for SO damn long.
Anyway, down to business, before I forget.
Monday of holidays
Had band.
Nothing much else.
Tuesday of holidays
Went to school for History, was like, the first one there.
Amazing, isn't it?
And then my aunt brought me and my sis out
and we talked about "the birds and the bees"
Then we made a promise and sealed it.
What she talked about made a lot of sense.
I wouldn't ever want to let her down more than I already have.
Nothing much else happened.
Tomorrow there's a Chinese test.
But Friday......it's like, English exam.
I want band. I miss it.
Stupid ADJ triangle.
I hate this. Whatever la.
I will just sit down and see what happens.
9 October there's like, a Shinhwa concert
and it's also like Cheong's birthday but we can't go
cos' it's like, an over-18 concert.
Dammit.
yee lyn and melody and jessica rock!
serious. they are the BEST.
yeah.
so funny.
I swear, relationships are too much for me to handle, I'm so becoming crook!
fuckever.
yayy.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I swear I'm going mad.
buh-bye.