Monday, August 23, 2004

In the computer lab using iMac now.
So damn hot in here.
Yuckk.
Sweat sweat sweat.
I think the only thing that keeps me alive in this
sweltering stuffy disgusting excuse for a room
is that I might not be able to go for band later if I died.

There's a clock on the computer with seconds
and it's quite nice to look at time ticking away
It gives me this certain calm.
Yes! The aircon works! Finally.

Hehe. Cheong cut her hair with Alex and they both look like
twin mushrooms now.
Mushroom 1 and 2. heehee.
She is singing some weird song.
"she is a little mushroom with shit sprouting out of her
she is a liitle mushroom and her name is alex"
Whatever.

Today I drew Emily the Strange for my D&T project.
Some CD holder.Yepp.
Haven't done my source-based questions
Darryl learns the guitar.
And he has biceps.
So hott....
Yeah.
He was arm-wrestling Alvin with one finger while writing.
little finger. Alvin was using his whole hand.
So hott.........