Friday, August 27, 2004

This week is quite interesting.

Thursday, I cried.
Cos' Ameera and Yee Lyn are leaving for NUS High School next year.
And Jess is like, leaving for NJC.
Yeah, I started crying, and then Ameera, Jess and Mel started crying too.
During science in the science lab.
And Yee Lyn got us the tissue thing to dry our eyes
and she got scolded by Mrs. Goh!
"It's school property..."blahblahblah.....
And she was like, so cute and innocent.
Gonna miss all of them a lot.
Mrs. Goh doesn't understand.
She told me," You should be happy for her. She's going to somewhere better"
Whatever. Of course I'm happy for her.
But you just can't avoid the heartache.
I'm so torn apart by this...
I'm so afraid they're gonna go away and forget us.
If Mel were to leave too my heart would just tear itself apart.

Pain, hope, fear and love mingle together in an inseperable mix, never to be parted even by the greatest magicians ever, for where hope ends, pain starts, and love covers even the greatest of fears.
And again I am torn apart relentlessly and dropped carelessly onto the floor,
never to be repaired again.

Something happier now.

Debbie, Ivy and me went out together today at Plaza Singapura.
Met Cherlynn, Gwen, Wanqi, Janessa and their gang there.
Went to Spotlight to look at stuff.
Then went to buy tickets for
"13 going on 30"
Then ate at Long John's.
Went window shopping for sunglasses for AAD.
Then watched movie.
Very funny.
Ivy, Debbie and I observed that Jennifer Garner didn't wear her bra at least 3 times.
Then we went to Yamaha to look at the instruments.
It's like, EVERY time we go to P.S. we must enter Yamaha at least ONCE.
Maybe it's just that Ivy and I are addicted to the place.
Then me and Debbie left.
Cos' Ivy had to go for music, so she couldn't leave.

Tommorow's AAD.
Got band talk thing.
Busking. Yepp. If you're reading this, please support us.
Then might go out AGAIN.
Depends.
Bye now.