Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Today was weird.
We gave mrs. lim her dogtag and she was like,
"thank you..." real nicely and appreciatively like she
was touched by what we did.
Cos' we made one for her free-of-charge.
For her of course.
We paid.
Yeah.
And the class got like, real quiet and stuff. And was real responsive.
I think Mrs. Lim is getting more tolerable.

And I got 33 for Maths! Whoohooo!!!!!!!!Out of 40.
Could have gotten higher if I had written statements.
I seriously did not expect to get that high
A pass would have been good.

Oh yeah. But I got angry at the class cos' they like, kept passing
my silver cloth around to polish their damn dogtags.
I got really pissed, but only cos' they didn't ask.
I hate it when people touch my things without permission.
It's disrespect if anything. For my ownership.

But whatever. I'm fine already. Not angry anymore.
Thursday we get to leave class at 8.20!
And not run Mass Run!
And we get to be playing our instruments the whole day!
Life CANNOT get much better than this.
Seriously.

Sher Yan and Hwee Geok wanna go for the audition thing
but I have serious doubts about me making it.
If I make it, it means that:
1) They're mentally unsound.
2) They have really low standards. Cos' I really suck quite bad at playing.
And it also means that they don't have a lot of people applying or something,
And therefore it's not worth my time.

Depressing, isn't it?

Gotta go and eat, maybe I'll come back later.