Hehe, Thursday so MALUATING! I got a perfect score of 0/0 for the Humanz thing. In front of the whole sec. 1 and 2 levels! The sec. 1s beat me!
But I must protest, they put me last. So I had to take everyone's leftovers. And guess what? Most of the questions that they couldm't answer, I COULD! I should have refused to go. Darn.
But lots of people supported me. So that was nice.
Thanks all of you.
Debbie was so funny. She came up to me after the thing and said,"I'm SO proud of you. You got PERFECT!"
Sounds just like what Debbie would do. She's so cranky. She sent me a postcard on Friday about it, so cute.
I am rambling on and on. You must be really bored. If you're even reading.
I am going for tuition later. I don't know why, but I'm feeling happy.
I must be going mad, cos' I don't even know why I'm happy.
I might be back later. To continue. Get it? Yeah.