Have not blogged for long time.
Will do so now.
Commencing operation...54321...Launched!
(Crappified to the core. "Thank you, thank you.")
Okay, so here's a recap of the past week.
Sunday:
On the bus, I heard this totally racist comment. From Malays.
"You see, Malays can know how to keep clean."
It might not seem a lot. But let me tell you..
He was on the bus explaining to his SON
why the words "Do not litter" were not in Malay as well.
His son I gauge to be about 7.
And his wife said, "Because Chinese do not understand simple english."
Now what is that to be teaching your son?
I seriously think that some people are so pathetic.
Like the whites in our Lit. book
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry.
Yeah.
Monday:
Nothing much. Had common tests, blah blah blah.
Tuesday:
Watched Ronald Susilo against Bjorn Joppien.
He won 15-10, 15-6 or something like that.
Then like, yeah, was really happy for him.
I really couldn't be called someone with pools of patriotism,
but I really have respect for people dedicated to their craft.
Wednesday:
Watched Ronald Susilo again.
Talked to 'nette for over an hour.
One and a half, to be exact.
But he lost...
nevermind.
he is a great inspiration to me all the same.
Thursday:
Had Band!
I have a feeling I'm addicted to it.
Especially when like, I'm sad.
Played Concerto D'amore again.
I love that song.
Playing it on the comp. now.
Today:
Had Chinese oral. sucked.
Here it is. Translated, of course.
Teacher: Now, what are your feelings on Singapore-produced programs?
Me: *blank*
(We sat there like that for about 5 minutes)
Teacher: Do you watch television?
Me: Not really
Teacher: Not even Singaporean programs
Me: No...
Teacher: Can you recall a program on Channel 8, Channel i, Channel 5?
Me: No.......
(After about two minutes of silence)
Teacher: Do you know Fann Wong?
Me: Yeah
Teacher: Do you like her? What do you think of her as an artiste?
Me: She can't act.....
Teacher: Why do you feel so?
Me: She is very unnatural.
Teacher: Okay....so, do you have anything else to add?
Me: No.....
Teacher: Okay you may leave now.
OH MY BLOODY GOD I am most definitely going to fail.
After that went to Spotlight to buy materials for banner.
So fun. Went with Rachel, Yang Hwee and Raechelle.
We were looking at everything.
And Yang Hwee was kind of exasperated.
So weird. Yeah. Got home at 6.
Yepp.
Tomorrow going to Pei Li's house (and SOMEONE'S estate) to do banner.