=30 July post=
Ha. I got the internet connection on my account in the computer working.
Brilliant mind, I do declare I have.It wasn't working at first.
But clever me figured it out.
Actually, I have to confess, it was just the matter of pressing the button Connect.
But you gotta know where it is ( Unless it happened to pop up on your computer screen, but I'm not saying anything.)
Anyway, to elaborate on my previous point of me not being able to trust people, here it is.
The dirt.
I realised lately that I can't depend on other people's words.
They just can't be trusted. i don't know.
Some people come and tell me, like so and so...and I'll be like"okay".
Then someone else will come to me and tell me something contrasting.
And I'll be totally confused.And like, I usually take people's word for it.
And when I delegate things like bringing plastic bags to line the bins, I expect it to be done.
I hate this. Sometimes I feel that the class really doesn't like me.
For anyone reading this, what do you think?
Please post a note or something. Is there something wrong with me?
Oh today we put posters all over the class.
I want to put a Linkin Park and a Pirates Of the Caribbean one, but haven't found "the one" yet.
I don't know who took all my posters.
So sad.
I had a lot of nice posters.
Even the Takeshi one that Jeanette brought to school with holes at his head and uhhhh.....nether regions.
She really sucks at tearing the paper.
But thanks anyway. Thanks to all the people who helped me with the board and stuff.
I really couldn't do anything without Jeanette and Pei Li.
Thanks a lot.Hardy Mertens coming down on Monday but I got like, PFT!
Aaaaaaahhhhh!I shall try to change my PFT date.
Maybe like Wednesday or something.
Besides, I have muscle ache.
Didn't do stretching yesterday before running shuttle run.
I'm aiming to get everything A this year.Except for running.
Do it every year anyway. Except for running 2.4. I failed it last year, but got B this year.
Feels great man!I think hardly anyone visits this site.
So unpopular. I might edit the blog template a bit. See ya.