Sunday, August 22, 2004

You may not be my lover
You may not be my friend
But I'll do anything
Just to hold you again.

You were once a star to me
Shining bright so wild and free.
You were once something I longed to be
To hold you in my arms for eternity.

But through these tears
I fail to see
That when years pass by your memory
If you'll recall or remember me.

I love that poem. So sweet. I can't remember who wrote it and gave it to me, but if you do know, please tag and tell me. Yeah.

In this faceless world of nameless people
I crave for authenticity,
Something real to grasp onto
When life fails me again.

I need asylum from fear
escape from insanity
Running away without a choice
And unable to help myself .

Defenceless within and without
As I struggle to keep myself true
In adversity and in pain.
But am I the one thing I really need to run away from?