Sunday, December 26, 2004

I feel so untrustable.
So unbelievable
Like the fact that
14 years have already passed me
by like the slip of the magician's hand.
I suppose I do deserve it,
considering that I've been
unable to keep my promises
on many many different
occasions.
I finally recieve my just desserts.
Get the slap I should've recieved
so long ago.
I guess the only way I can
redeem myself right now,
is to follow everything I have been set down
to do.

Brynn left this morning.
I was holding really well til'
she went round hugging everybody.
Had to pretend to be really interested in running
and getting Ethan in chasing after me.
Then everything just sorta spilled out,
like a pot of water that has been left to boil for too long.
There're so many things I shoulda said,
so many emotions I shoulda expressed.
So many things that i shoulda done.
Now these things pass me over like a summer dream.
Can't you come back and hold my hand again?
I really miss you.
Don't know what I'm gonna do without you.

You're the most important one to me.
You're the one I see in my dreams, and smile at.
You're the one I feel safe with.
You're the one I can really open up to.
You're the one who truly understands me
when everything I try to explain to others doesn't
get through.
You're the one I can see myself laughing with.
You're the one I can see myself crying with.
You're the one I love to hate sometimes.
You're the one I want to cuddle me at night
when my demons come out and I'm scared.
You're the one I want to stroke my hair
and tell me everything's gonna be alright.
You're the one I want to have pillowfights with.
You're the one I need to hug when I get afraid
about tomorrow and what it'll bring.
You're the one I need to talk to me in a comforting voice
when all in the world doesn't seem right.
You're the one I want to keep me awake laughing
at humorous jokes while waiting for our favourite show
to air on TV.
"I'm not afraid of dying.
I'm afraid of tomorrow.
Watching you sail away."