Monday, December 06, 2004

I don't even know why I keep blogging.
It seems quite senseless at times,
yet, at others it seems as though
it's my lifeline, rescuing me from
the stark cold reality of this world.
I guess it's the only place I get to
vent my frustrations at times
when I'm stuck in this fucking boring house
and where my opinions are never heard
my exclamations pushed so far down
into the rubbish that they can't be heard.


Listening to Wedding March again.
I think it's good
to play it really loud
cos' then I can't hear myself think
and then I can't get disappointed.

Going to Bintan tomorrow.
Gonna be there until like, Thursday.
I don't care, I'm gonna try to get
as burnt as possible.
And I'm gonna excercise like crazy.
So there.
Yepp.
Listening to Dance of The Sugarplum Fairy.
The clarinets sound so abolutely awesomely splendid.
Fuck.
Never mind, I shall concentrate next year
cos' it's gonna be SYF next year.
Gettin' kinda worried.
Damn.
Anyway, gonna say bye for now.