16 December
Saw the stars in the sky after going to watch Ocean's Twelve.
Felt a strange unidentifiable emotion.
On the way home, I was thinking a myriad of thoughts.
They were:
- How Liyana is smarter than she looks
[[This is not an insult, it just means that she's real smart]]
- How blind Daryl is.
- How silly I am to be waiting for someone who
probably doesn't see me that way.
- How far away Christmas is
- How I don't quite fit into the mold of society.
- How sad I am.
I was just feeling slightly disappointed with myself and everything that
I stand for.
Probably the only thing I am proud of
is my handwriting.
And even that is irregular.
My life kinda sucks.
As aforementioned, I do not fit into the conformity of society.
I don't get along with my parents cos' they
don't seem to understand why I feel like that.
At all.
And I somehow feel strangely disjointed from the most of the world.
Like I'm not meant to be here somehow.
God, why did You put me here?
What purpose does my life have?
How do I serve in Your command?
There is just this small group of people that
seem to be able to get past my safety bubble.
I think weird thoughts sometimes, when all
the funny humorous layers peel off me, and I am finally
just me. Like now.
I keep thinking of Daryl. Not quite sure how to spell his name.
Which is a first of me, because I kinda pride
myself on being able to spell other people's names.
Like Agamemnon. Or Nisha. Or Von Trapp.
I wish someone would appreciate me.
But then again, I have no definable talent.
I'm just your average Joe, just a shade more boring.
Now, when I'm feeling just so,
is the best time to pen down my thoughts.
I am really grateful to have:
- Lenny
- My bed
- Ameera and gang.
- Second Chance at Eden by Peter F. Hamilton
[[Remember that name!]]
- All the klarinettes.
- Cgssb