I'm almost ready to scream with boredom.
It's so boring at home.
I can't do anything cept use the computer.
And eat.
And sleep.
I can't wait for my books to arrive,
so I can do SOMETHING constructive.
At least I'm going to Bintan,
so that's something to look forward to...
But I won't be able to go for band chalet.
My dad won't let me stay more than a night
there anyway...
so I suppose this will all be for the best.
My ear is sore.
I need my alcohol.
Listening to Shinhwa now.
I want their album.
This Christmas, I want...
-Boxes. Nice boxes
-Money :D
-the 6th Shinhwa album [[but i won't complain if you deliver Shinhwa to me.]]
-Linkin Park's Live in Texas
-Spiderman-2 OST
-Shoot from the Hip by Sophie Ellis Bextor
-Lotsa love
-Darryl
-nice clothes for once
-a cool ring
-a cool life
-to disappear
-to become smart
-to die
-to have science tuition!:D
-braces
-an island named after me
-a Creative ZenTouch
or an Apple iPod
-a digicam
-a PS2
-nice hair
-green eyes
-to become someone else.
-to have all my textbooks become new! :((
-extragavantly expensive nike shoes
-roxy pencilcase
-a whole new wardrobe
-funky orange-grey adidas bag
-bikini [[yes you can make fun of me being fat now!:((]]
-striped notebook
-for my table to clear itself
-to be able to keep my promise to Wani to become a proper
G-I-R-L.
-a computer. my own.
-lotsa computer games
-to stay in touch with all my closest friends.
-to become drunk and forget everything.
Don't think I'll get it though.
*sigh* never mind...I'll just wallow in self-pity.
*wallow wallow wallow*
I think this Shinhwa song is making me feel weird.
I feel like crying.
It's Wedding March.
I love Shinhwa.
I'm alone at home.
This place is so creepy.
But I ain't got anything else to do.
Was reading The Importance of Being Earnest.
It's funny in an uptight way.
Feeling so melancholic now.
I shoulda gone swimming too.
Darn.
I think I'll post some more later