I hate the way you take advantage of me
over and over and over again.
I hate the way you treat me as though
I'm obliged to be nice to you
I hate the way you make me feel as though
I'm not important enough to be noticed.
I hate the way you make me feel
like I'm inferior to you.
I hate the way you take my clothes like
they belong to you as well.
I hate the way you are so hypocritical,
yelling at me every fucking time I
so much as touch your things,
when you do more than just that,
you touch them, you wear them,
you dirty them, and you don't even ask permission.
I hate the way you make it seem as though
nothing has happened between us when
I don't even feel like saying two words
to you.
I hate the way you make it seem as though
I owe it to you to let you use my things.
I hate the way you jeopardize my
property.
I hate the way you parade me in front
of all your friends like some freak spectacle.
I hate the way the whole section is
enamoured of you,
and I fade into nothingness.
I hate the way you treat me like dirt sometimes.
I hate the way you lock the door on me.
I hate the way you never say sorry.
I hate the way I always have to
lower myself and say sorry to you.
And you make it seem as though
you aren't in the wrong, and you
fucking FORGIVE me.
Who are you to forgive me?
Shut up!
I hate the way you pretend as though
you are always right.
I hate the way you make me feel as though
I don't deserve to share a room with you.
I hate the way you throw all your fucking clothes
onto my bed and expect me to clear up for you.
But most of all,
I hate the way that you don't allow me to talk
to you about all these grievances without
you making a big fucking fuss.
These are real problems.
They're not going to disappear.
And they're not going to solve themselves.
Go to your fucking Canada and leave me
here alone.
You suck, you fucking shit.
I hate you.
I hate you.