Tuesday, January 04, 2005

10 Random Things About Me:

1.I love green eyes.
2.I am a very boring person.
3.I have a theory that people turn colourblind when they turn 14.
4.moo-haha.
5.I love my clarinet.
6. I love you.
7.I am obscenely afraid of people who dig their noses in public.
8.I have scotchtape-ophobia and plasticiniphobia.
9.I don't think there are ten random things about me that are remotely interesting.
10.I hate people who assume they know me better than I know myself.

9 places I've visited:
1. Malaysia.
2. Pulau Ubin.
3. Batam.
4. Bintan.
5. Tasmania.
6. Melbourne.
7. Brisbane.
8. California. Dunno about Orange County though.
9.What about places I wanna visit? I wanna visit your lips.

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

1. Tell you how I really feel.
2. Get totally drunk at least once.
3. Learn how to play the drums.
4. Make up with friends I've lost along the way.
5. Learn to be selfless.
6. Cry a good hard cry, like I've never cried before.
7. Love without boundaries.
8. Have cool hair.

7 Ways To Win My Heart:

1.Love me.
2.Fight for my honour.
3.Cry with me.
4.Laugh with me.
5.Get to know me first.
6.Hold my hand.
7.Scream with me.

6 Things I Believe In:

1.you
2.God
3.you
4.God
5.you
6.God

5 Things Im Afraid Of:

1.losing you.
2.being alone.
3.being unloved.
4.fucking up.
5.losing my family.

4 Of My Favorite Items in My Bedroom:

1.my bolster.
2.my bed.
3.my table.
4.photos.

3 Things I Do Everyday:

1.sleep
2.wish i was with you.
3.brush my teeth.

2 Things I Am Not Trying To Do:

1.think of you.
2.fall asleep right here and now.

1 Person I Want To See Right Now:

1.you.

nighty-night to everyone.