Thursday, January 06, 2005

I can't believe it.
I don't understand why it is HER.
Of all people.
I know sometimes she don't look too serious,
but I do know that she LOVES band.
I need reasons.

With this I feel as though
I'm suddenly aware of my own
mortality.
I don't quite know why.
I'm filled with this sudden sense of urgency,
of thinking about needing to do something, but
not knowing what it is that my heart steers towards.

I miss all the guys. or gals.
I love you so much.
It's like a part of me was torn off when we said goodbye,
and now I'm slowly breaking apart.
Oh my goodness, you guys so have to come back.
I'll kill you if you don't.
I guess Crescent is the place for me.
I'd never really thought of it this way,
but I guess band plays a really important part.
I ain't gonna leave man, even when I have to.
I can't quite believe I'm gonna be 15 this year.
Now I think I can understand what Lenny is going through
But of course I can't because
I'm not him.
But then I think what we are feeling is alike,
but then again, I'll never know, will I?
Darn, I started rambling off again.
I really miss you.
Every week I walk slowly,
Hoping to get a glimpse of you on your way.
But I don't think you'll ever see me.
I guess I was just dreaming, eh?
I can't understand it.
I don't understand what you think.
Tell me!
I hate this.

Shit, what the hell am I doing with my life?
I didn't mean to chase you away.
Just didn't feel quite like,
I could speak to you just yet.
But I didn't want you to go.
It's just...
I could never really forget the look you gave me
after we broke up,
when I told you that someone was looking for you,
and you looked right through me
as though I wasn't there.
I just wanted to scream at you then.
I couldn't believe it.
And from then on,
I treated you like you treated me.
I didn't wanna lie to you
But I didn't wanna hurt you either.
Fuck.
Now I've messed me up.
And you too.
I just wanted you to know
that I didn't hate you.
Just felt uncomfortable.
I'll always remember what we shared.
Thanks for the memories.
But I guess we'll go our separate ways now.

Where are you, Brynn?
Where are you, Mel?
Where are you, Jess?
Where are you, Ameera?
Where are you, Yee Lyn?
Where are you, Lou?
Far far away from me.
Love you guys man!
Rock on!

I ain't ever felt so alone before.
Ain't ever felt like this.
Like my world was breakin' apart.
Don't leave me baby, cos' I ain't
gonna make it without you.
I just don't wanna say goodbye.