Sunday, January 09, 2005

I'm feeling this intense loneliness
that I don't think anyone but
you can fill.
It's so difficult to wonder where you've
gone.
And think that maybe you're avoiding me.
Where have you gone?
Come back...
please.
I'll be starting science in March.
I promise.
Just come back, okay?


Just found out that Adam Brody
was in episode 17 of Judging Amy,
season 2.
I knew he was in Judging Amy,
but didn't know which episode.
He looks really cool that way,
with his goth look.
He wanted to commit suicide with
his girlfriend cos' their
parents didn't approve.
But he was scared of dying.
And....I'm not gonna reveal the ending.
Ameera, if you see this,
go download it.
And pass me a copy!
Thanks. :))
The episode title is
"Romeo and Juliet Must Die – Well, Maybe Just Juliet"
That's so cute.

Got Tangent tomorrow.
Wish me luck as I sit through another
one of her lessons.
She's good for clearing your brain of any
intelligence that may previously have been
existent.
So fucking boring.
Haha.
Xiaohua is still asking me for fish.
haha.
Xiaohua, if you're reading this,
I'm sorry about the delay.
I will try to bring the fish as soon as I possibly can.
Haha.

Damn gotta sleep soon so
Ill be logging off now.
Bye!