Thursday, January 20, 2005

Haha. I'm back. Again.
I'm addicted to Dongwan's Winter and
MinWoo! My darling hottie.
But I don't think that even he can replace you.
I wish you knew how I felt.
I wish you'd open up about how you felt.
I wish you felt the way I do.
I wish.

Anyway, I've become addicted to Winter.
Haha, it's on repeat.
I've listened to it about 5 or 6 times in a row already.
It's starting again.
I love it.
Haha.
It's just so beautiful.
And I love his voice.
But MinWoo's the totally cute one.
But he smokes.
And I cannot abide by smoking.
And Dongwan IS cute too.
Oh damn.
Anyway, I'm high on both of them.
Why does he smoke?
Cheong and I agree that it's a disgusting habit.
And what is even better is that Dongwan USED to smoke,
but he doesn't anymore.
So he's hot cos' of that too.
haha.
I can't make up my mind.
Never mind.
I love both of them.
Haha.
I love this song.
I think I've said that two hundred thousand times already.
Moo-haha.
Felt so bad 'bout skipping band today.
Guilt! Oh, the guilt, the shame!
I would feel extremely bad if it weren't for this song.
So now I feel bad.
Very bad.
Just not extremely bad.
Ahhh! The song's ending!
Ahhh!
Never mind, it's gonna start in another....NOW!
Hahahahahahahaha! Yayy! Again!
So it took me roughly 4 minutes and 26 seconds to type this from, let's see,
the "it's starting again" at the top.
Ahh! Beautiful singer, I love your voice!
Are you dreaming of me? Of course not. :

I saw you on Sunday.
Haha.
Sat next to you.
Almost.
There was a wall with a window between us.
But you were so close to me.
I miss your laugh.
You smiled at me.
I love that moment.
Wish I could keep it at that moment forever.
I think I must be going crazy with stress,
I waited an hour at the bus-stop for you.
And finished the book I was reading.
But you didn't come out.
I don't blame you.
Mr. Ng wasn't done.
I kept imagining the conversation between us.
I'm crazy about you.
And this song.

And to Brynn,
YOU are my only double sensation, baby.
I love you and miss you so much!
Bye.