BORING place in the history of the internet.
Maybe I'm fated to be boring.
And that's sad.
I miss my baby.
Minwoo.
Ahh...
I forgot what it's like to be so in love
with Shinhwa.
And I got the "forever" necklace.
But it isn't the same one.
Then again, who really cares?
It's not like I'll be able to get that one
anyway.
Today I got the urge to
start taking piano lessons again.
But my mom was against it.
"Concentrate on your O levels."
Bah.
It's not like i don't know.
I feel like all my years of being
irresponsible and immature have finally
caught up with me.
Oh dearie me.
What will I do?
I am listening to all the songs
in my media library
to try and justify uploading all those songs.
Because it took up SO much space on the computer.
I feel bad.
But it's nice not to have to put in cds
when you wanna listen to songs.
I kinda feel depressed.
Like, sad.
Not I-wanna-kill-myself depressed.
I just don't feel like I'm gonna run around
being happy.
Why?
My life is such a mess.
I feel sad, but I kinda feel like I should go
do something productive.
Jeez.
I'm so confused.
I don't know what to make of everything
that's in front of me.
Like a jigsaw puzzle I can't fix.
I see you standing there.
Smiling at me.
But when I take a step closer
you vanish.
Is this how it's meant to be?
With me on the outside?
Because I think of you so much.
You're my happy place.
My safety net.
And if you walk away
I'll lose it.
Maybe I'm just interpreting too much
out of everything.
A careless throw of the dice
And my fate is sealed.
I can't let go.
And I screwed me up.
CHMA.
Got there at 7.
Called Nicholas.
Walked around on the track
and waited till 7-plus for
Shu Xian to arrive.
Got seated.
Concert started at 8.
Heard 6 vocal finalists.
Then heard instrumental:
-Two pianists
-Two Electone-ists [?]
-One drummer.
Then came the rock band segment (:
-Isthmus
- Don't-quite-remember-the-name band
-Decon
-Ecnerret
I shall tell you more when I have more time.
Till then...