skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Trying to find my way home...
Friday, July 15, 2005
My Jay Chou cd tin.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2006
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2005
(95)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(9)
Everything's gone.Like that.I just lost EVERYTHING...
My world has turned to black and grey.Give me back...
My Jay Chou cd tin.
this is me. in the toilet after styling my hair.Wh...
Rap)Girl I love you so. There's nobody in this wor...
...
Let me do something totally weird and random.I sha...
CHMA recap Part IIThen while we were"waiting for t...
This has to be the mostBORING place in the history...
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(85)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(2)
►
2003
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)