Everything's gone.
Like that.
I just lost EVERYTHING I typed out painstakingly.
Anyway, summary of what I said.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING
MINWOO!
YOU'RE "HAPPENING AT 27"!
I LOVE YOU!
I am tired.
And drowsing right here on this chair.
Listening to weird P.O.T. songs.
Trying to do S.S. and EL at the same time.
Failing quite miserably.
Oh well.
There's so much I can do!
Gimme a break.
Ima gonna go mad soon.
Memories.
"Change-oh!"
"I am a retarded pigeon"
"Go home, ET!"
"Varts." Eww.
"Oi!"
"Fanny wake up!"
"Where's your Ecstacy?"
"I so surprised"
"Ashabi. Ashibaa. Azabi.
Ashibaa baa the black sheep.
Toshiba."
"Zhang Ni Ke, xiao de na me gao xin."
"Wo bu zhi dao.
Wo zhen de bu zhi dao."
"Hao chong ming wo!"
"My LV bottle!"
"I have a PMC."
"I don't want to shake hands with you anymore."
Bimbo friends. Netball practices.
Leaking filter paper. Copper sulphate crystals.
I'll keep these, and so many more.
And I'll take them out again,
when my life has gone black,
and remember that all of you cared.