Wong, here's your tribute.
Primary 5.
Watching Pam sleeping there in the bus.
Getting pissed at stupid Sandra.
All the days we spent sitting there in Ghim Moh at seven-eleven.
Sitting there with our cup noodles and our Big Gulp.
One-and-a-half packets of chilli for me, remember.
And then at the church.
All the weird stuff we did together.
gollum.
ara.
mushie.
sylvie.
Mushroom is as Mushroom does.
Mushroom doesn't come to you, you go to it.
"Holy shit."
Looking out of 111 as we passed by a certain bus-stop.
I remember too.
Thanks for everything.
See, you made me cry.
So embarassing.
I'll remember this.
And I'll remember everything else.
Cos' you're so important to me.
And it was so weird that first day.
Without you running up.
Without trying not to get hit on the back by you.
But see how far we've come together?
I know I get really cranky sometimes.
But thanks for sticking it out.