Wednesday, June 29, 2005

All my homework piles up.
And I promised to be a good girl too!
Darn.

Oh well.
I'll try harder.
Wish me luck.
Friday is CHMA.
Haven't really considered going out before that too.
haha.
I officially love Fridays.
(:
And Cheong, I haven't EVER said
I l D.
Because, FYI, I don't think it's love.

And it's hard sometimes to let go
because you knew it was coming
but you never stopped it.
So who is to blame
for the ignorance of souls
lost in confusion?
I'm searching myself.
Sometimes people bump into each other,
just to feel something.
How long has it been since you opened your
heart?
Cried over a pet recently passed?
Smiled at someone who did something for you?
Don't give up hope.
Don't lose yourself.
Because that's the only way you can get home again.
And it is your only key.