Tuesday, June 21, 2005

"Mushroom is the root of all fungi"
- Pei Li


My blog is starting to gather dust.
Maybe that's because i only come here
When i am feeling deflated.
But now I found out that I'm better off
as me.
Not some wannabe superstar.
I know I'm not cut out for that.
So what's the point pretending?
I just stress myself out.
Haha.
I have had a GOOD week.
My cuz WH stayed over
most days and we watched InitialD.
whoohoo.
i love takumi.
and keisuke.
but he smokes.
and smoking sucks.
that's SAD. ):
I suppose you can't have your cake and eat it too.

OH. A D V E R T I S E M E N T !
3G2 people, please visit this and download the file.
It's the share-a-thought script.
Hehe.
E N D O F A D V E R TI S E M E N T.

I wonder why I'm the girlfriend. :

And again I run out of time.
I'm being chased away by my mom.
But before that...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I just love my baby. My now SINGLE baby.

And Bun, this is for you.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this is for all of us who love them.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I will be back. Count on it.
Watch this space.