Open your eyes - see the entirety of the life you're living.
And then you ask yourself - am I really satisfied?
Went cycling with B2, Su fan and Alex yesterday.
Left the house at 8:45.
Went I got onto the bus, I realised that
my ez-link was OUT OF MONEY.
I was pissed out of my brain. :
So I had to get off the bloody bus
and take a cab, seeing that I only had
$10 notes and lotsa japanese yen.
Took cab to Bishan MRT station.
Then topped my ez-link.
Took train to Tanjong Pagar.
Called Cheong.
Left Tanjong Pagar for Paya Lebar.
Met Cheong at around 10.
Just on time!
Then wandered around the mall there for a while.
Alex met us at the vcd shop.
After we met su fan, took 135 to East Coast.
Rented and rode the bikes for about 2 hours.
Went to play at the shallow pool as well.
Then left for Parkway Parade.
Ate ban mian! yum.
Alex and Su fan were scrimped and saved by
buying packet drinks from NTUC instead. -_-"
Then we went to the arcade
and played racing games.
Alex and Su fan had a go on the para para 2nd mix machine.
TOGETHER.
and they failed miserably.
Like, after 2 minutes.
oh well.
they ain't cut out for this sorta thing.
Played that hockey thing as well.
Then left for home.
I haven't had so much fun for a long time.
Maybe I forgot how to be me.
I was so caught up in trying to be someone else.
I wanted to be cool.
Wanted to be hip.
But I'm not really.
So why try?
Shoulda found that out earlier.
Oh well, thanks to everybody who waited
for me to find myself.