so confused.
really confused.
REALLY REALLY confused.
I don't understand.
won't you explain to me?
please?
Okay, never mind. tomorrow we're playing tennis AGAIN!
I'm going to be SO healthy after this, ya?
WAKKA! hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I am so hungry I'm going to scream.
Lenny wants to watch drumline.
I'm infecting everyone with the drumline virus.
Me love DRUMLINE. and i wanna watch it again and again and again.
I think i can have drumline for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
It's in my heart, in my veins.
I live it.
" Remember when I made you section leader? You were afraid, afraid to make a mistake. But remember what I told you? I told you you'd be alright, because you loved the sound of the drumline more than the sound of your own drum. But now you've lost sight of that." Most of this quote is following the movie, but editions were made since the author does not exactly have superb memory.
"ONE BAND ONE SOUND!"
whee............
and I love Louis. He's so cool. I wanna be Louis, why wasn't I born in the 16th century and bitten by a vampire? A vampire called LESTAT!