Thursday, April 22, 2004

I don't know what's going on
I don't understand
I wish to know why you're treating me this way
Is it something I did?

i don't want to be left alone
in this cold and cruel world
and when you turn your back on me......
I might just go mad


Today Rachel and Yang Hwee and me went crazy.
Laughing and laughing and laughing
hahahaha
we were playing with our calculators
discovered that there's actually a "game" that can be played
I hold the record
8 seconds
hahaha
Rachel swore she'd practice and beat me

Today during maths I actually DIDN'T fall asleep.
It's not actually that I want to
Just that I can't help it
Limmy's voice is very, how do you say?
Slow
Jeez
And I'm going to study my maths every day from now on.
I promise. And Chinese
heehee
I hope I pass okay this semester
It's streaming
...............................

Hmmm..........I have to go now
Stil in school
have completed recording
daddy probably won't believe me
who cares?
I rushed and rushed yesterday
and he doesn't give a damn.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!