Hehe. Yesterday I wrapped my Maths TB 2B.
In brown paper.
And then I put an ice cream ad on the front
and wrapped THAT with plastic.
So now my textbook looks like it's a study on Vanilla Movenpick ice cream.
Great. My life is in a shambles
And I don't know if I'll ever be able to smile again
What am I saying?
One day I'll heal, and it won't hurt so much and I'll even laugh again
Today we had CME, and it was interesting
learnt about GNP and GDP and NNP and NDP.....
and Rachel stated something real funny
and I faked a laugh
I kept faking laughs
I couldn't help it
they'd know something was wrong
and anyway, Rachel said,"Isn't NDP National Day Parade?"
And I was like,"haha. Oh yeah."
And I asked Miss Chua.
And she said it wasn't, it was National Domestic Product
And anyway, today's lesson was about recession and stuff.
And I asked her lots of questions
Then later she approached me and asked me
whether i was interested in economics
cos' I was like, asking her lots of questions
and was the ONLY one paying attention
so I was like, yeah, sure
and we discussed lots of meaningful stuff
and she said I should try out for Economics in JC.
Isn't she nice?
I don't really think I should say anything
about what happened today
I mean. I don't even know who visits my blog. So yeah....
I don't think I'll ever get to talk to her again
cos' of all the tension between us.
Cool. I just checked, and 7 people visited my website since 1730 hours yesterday
cool. interesting
oooh
but it's probably my imagination
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete
Oh simple things, where have you gone
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
Oh simple things, where have you gone
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
Oh simple things, where have you gone
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
So if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
So why don't we go
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?