skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Trying to find my way home...
Tuesday, April 06, 2004
natalie is a funny freak
june stole her phone
and she bounced ROUND
and she looked a bit pissed and then
we fell on the floor laughing
and the funniest part is that SHE DIDN"T KNOW
MISS SHERVON WAS IN THE ROOM!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2006
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2005
(95)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
▼
2004
(85)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(21)
Please try the quiz. thanks! Take my Quiz on Quiz...
I can't believe this I actually WANT to study and ...
I don't think there's much of a choice for me It's...
****ing shit 65 people at last count. Hmmmm..........
And can you give me the answer to this question wi...
Can you name all the songs i just gave the lyrics ...
How the hell did we wind up like this Why weren't ...
There was a man, a lonely man Who lost his love th...
I'm 15 for a moment Caught in between 10 and 20 An...
Hehe. Yesterday I wrapped my Maths TB 2B. In brown...
I don't know what's going on I don't understand I ...
Tell me how much you love me - and don't lie Show...
hehe. natalie likes the bart simpson one. I think ...
I can't say that I am so totally excited about spo...
Let me tell you a secret: I actually look forward ...
i feel so inferior bleargh...... $100.... I don't ...
natalie is a funny freak june stole her phone and ...
hmmm. i found a nice song. i want you to want me ...
hehehehehe. I'm SOOOOO happy, I'm going to laugh m...
I just want to laugh. To laugh about dumb people. ...
so confused. really confused. REALLY REALLY confus...
►
March
(8)
►
January
(2)
►
2003
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)