you make me happy.
honestly you do.
and i'm glad that i said all those things.
and i'm glad you said them too.
you know i've gone crazy when i
start rhyming unintentionally.
XD
even that rhymes, come to think of it.
jeez.
but give me a break.
my heart has had a field day.
it was pounding so hard when you said
those words i thought i was going to die.
honestly.
thank you.
for everything.
i'm happy.
I really really am.
aww man, i am messed up.
happy and sick.
at the same time.
that should NOT be happening.
but it is.
oh well.
at least i'm not being happy about
being sick.
XDDDD
oh man.
what a great way to start my new year.
how absolutely FANTASTIC.
goody woody.
i know that doesn't make sense, alright?
For Once In My Life
For once in my life
I've got someone who needs me
Someone I've needed so long
For once unafraid
I can go where life leads me
And somehow I know I'll be strong
For once I can touch
What my heart used to dream of
Long before I knew
Someone warm like you
Could make my dreams come true
For once in my life
I won't let sorrow hurt me
Not like it's hurt me before
For once I've got someone
I know won't desert me
cos' I'm not alone anymore
For once I can say
This is mine, you can't take it
As long as I've got love I know I can make it
For once in my life
I've got someone who needs me
At least I can say
This is mine, you can't take it
As long as I've got love I know I can make it
For once in my life
I've got someone who needs me
For once in my life
I find someone
I've got someone who needs me