Friday, January 06, 2006

The Madcap Adventures of The Fanny and The Nick.

Wow.
If you have never ever had barley up your nose,
it is a Once-in-a-lifetime-experience.
And for good reason.
Especially when you couple lemon barley with
sambal kangkong and chicken rice.
Here is how it happened.

We were having lunch, this strange girl and I.
And she had been telling me about Kim-Sam Soon.
Which is, for the rest of you not well-versed in
the Korean entertainment industry,
a dramedy.

The story was pretty funny.
But we'd all already settled back down to eating.
And I was drinking my lemon barley drink quite
happily.
When Fanny started giggling.
It was funny to hear her contagious laughter.
So I snorted.
And all the lemon barley in my mouth
took a detour via the nasal passages.

X

And after much blowing, here are the things
that exited from my nose:

- green yellow stuff. don't ask me what it is
but it's not supposed to be FROM my nose.
- kangkong remnants.
- chilli flakes from the kangkong.
- barley.

And thus, I conclude that eating is somewhat
hazardous to health.
XD


And then today.
We were sitting there in class rushing
Chinese holiday homework.
"Okay, I know I should've done it,
but the fact is that I didn't have the
bleddy paper and now I'm making excuses
for that, alright?"
And then I was feeling distracted.
So I proceeded to find a comrade to
feel distracted with.
And thus I commenced my disturbance of
The Fanny.
Alas, it was to no great avail.
Try as hard as I might, throw as many staplets,
candy wrappers, pencils, pens and newspaper
balls as I could get my hands on,
The Fanny overpowered me with her
"bo-chap"ness.
And she sat there with her "wa si chao ah beng"
posture.
The one where she puts both feet up on the chair
in a squatting-like position.
Yeah.
So this story's hero/protagonist lost the fight.
Sadly.

Mmmm, Fanny is my favouritest.

Oh.
And I LOVE BAND.
I know I lao-sao a lot.
But deep inside there's a bond you just can't break.
And any true bandie will tell you that we share
more than just a love for music.
It's a passion, a fire, a lifestyle.
It's an opinion.
And I dunno what else.
Cos' I'm falling asleep so fast I cain't
hardly think.
I'll do something about this part of the post tomorrow
or summat.
Yep.
Now off to bed we go.

-Nick