Sunday, January 15, 2006

Yay.
Here comes the Joo.
**creepy wedding music playing
"Here comes the Joo, here comes the Joo..."

uh huh.
Ladies and Gentlemen.
Presenting...
An Album of School Adventures.
As presented by
Nic-nic half-a-smile,
Ole-ole half-a-smile and
Nnylianna.
muaha.
enjoy.



Joo and the "Ring of Love".
Notice how it looks just like an extra finger.
Do not be fooled. I repeat, do not be fooled.


My darling Fanneh doing her reading.
Notice how she looks like she's stoning at the
book?
Ahh, my darling Fann-ay.


"I'll give you the hamster look, you give me
some love."
X.D check out my new ECKY smiley!


This is Joo's good picture. Or so she claims.
Yep. Deathly pale, grinning like an Idiot,
Hair in place. It's a good picture.


The Hair. Urban legends have been written
about it. Stories have been told. Myths have
been whispered in the dark as to the powers of
this Thing. But for the first time ever, it is caught
in action. Thanks to the powerful persuasions of
Nic-nic and Ole-ole. Now bow before us.

In the name of Fairness and Eeh-Qwah-lee-tee
I will put up MY pictures as well. Oh alright. And
make weird comments as captions too. Good enough?



This, I do declare, is what I supposedly look
like when the Neko's washing her face.

sigh.
for some reason or other they won't let me
upload more pics.
they being Blogger.com
next post coming.
haha.
loading....