Saturday, January 14, 2006

yeah sure.

All you messed-up fuckers out there.
One day you'll meet it.
You know what the fuck I'm talking
about.
I hate the way you talk about me
behind my back.
If you don't like me, just fucking say so.
Don't go round in circles, telling other people.
And the worst thing is,
I can't confront you,
because I'm not supposed to know.
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK
YOU ARE ANYWAY?
messed-up fuckface, I swear.
Your inherent shallowness saddens me.
I pity you who has to live with the fact
that you are superficial all your life.
The worst thing is,
I thought you were alright.
WHO KNEW YOU'D TURN AROUND
AND TALK ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK?
bleddy cunts.

maybe i shouldn't say too much.
i've been through this before, with different people.
and if it's all a misunderstanding again
i dunno what i'll do.
i'll just cool off.

mebbe it's just Crescent that screws people up.
Makes them mindfucks.
I mean, the school is fine.
It's the atmosphere that gets to you.
the atmosphere generated by people who go through
education without honest-to-goodness education
in mind.
Bitch bitch bitch.
that's the number one priority of people in the school.
one day, i might write a thesis on that.

oh.
and here's the comment for the day.
You fucking backstabbers are stupid enough
to think you can affect me this way.
I might be angry now, but I'll cool off soon enough.
And I'll beat you all at the IQ game.
because smart people aren't stupid enough
to try and play the smart-ass game.
if you really want to beat me, you're going to have
to study. hard.