Sunday, September 25, 2005

I should just forget about you.
Because you keep making me feel like
I don't deserve you.
I hate that.
I really do.
I just can't take the way
you hurt me again and again.
There couldn't ever have been
a happy ending for us.
I should just forget all the fantasies I ever had.
They were nothing more than castles in the air.
Where was the love I needed?
The beautiful facade that fades away and leaves me
feeling like I deserve something more.
You were nothing more than a want.
And you will never be.
Because you made me feel worthless.
You made me feel like I was always clamouring
for your attention.
There's more to my life than just you.

When everything's said and done
I really hate you.
Because you took all my dreams and crushed them
in the palm of your unforgiving hand.

-----------------------------the end-----------------------------


HEY KELVIN DON'T BE SAD!
WE'LL BE FUGLY TOGETHER AND BE FRIENDS!
FUGLIES MAKE THE BEST FRIENDS
BECAUSE THERE'S NO EXPECTATION
ONLY HAPPINESS.
TAKE CARE GET WELL SOON.
IF YOU SEE THIS.
IF YOU EVER SEE THIS.
haha.
if you wanted to know, my voice is low.
and i have a funny laugh.
that goes up and down like when you run your
finger up and down the piano keyboard. (:
but i probably wasn't the girl you were talking about eh?
haha.
take care anyway.

I was reading the Bible the yesterday.
And I was just wondering,
it says in there that it's a sin to look at a woman.
So I'm confused.
If you don't look at a woman
then how do you fall in love with her
and get married
and have babies just like everyone else expects you to?
Hmm.
I suppose this can be attributed to the fact
that I don't go to church.
But I just don't have the courage to tell my dad i want
to go to church.
Help me.
Somebody.

And Jesus said to him,"I am the Way and the Truth and the Life.
No one comes to the Father except through Me."
[John 14:6]