Wednesday, September 14, 2005

ahh.
the excitement of having my birthday draw nearer
is now fading.
all i'm left with is the thought
"There ought to be more than this."
Like it's receding into the background.
Oh well.
I suppose I'm just turning 15.
So it's no big.
(:
You made me feel so horrible inside.
Like a worm squirming for air in the wet soil.
I hope you know you made me angry.
Because you lied to me.
And that's all there is to it.
I won't stay angry forever.
But I'm still pissed.

I love God.
I really do.
Those secret prayers inside.
They worked.
Because He heard me.
And I know He cares.
He's watching over me.
Even inconsequential me.
Because He's there.
you just need to reach out and grab on.
And He'll give you the love you need so badly.
Because He hears all your wishes.
And He hears all your fears.
and He loves us all.
So don't give up.
Hope is just a reach away.
So I'm safe.
In His arms.
and He will protect me from harm.
Keep me loved when my heart is broken.
Keep me warm when no-one's there.
So love Him today too.