sometimes it's so hard to tell what someone
really wants from you.
The only thing you can really perhaps do
is to assume you know what they want.
because life is full of unknowns.
and most people don't even know what they want.
isn't that sad?
i probably don't know what i want either.
i dreamt of God last night.
i dreamt i died.
and i went to heaven.
and He was holding my hand.
and He brought me to this hall.
where a group of my friends were.
and He revealed that we were to become angels.
it was a silent beautiful prospect.
and I woke up.
And I had been crying in my sleep.
There are times when these amazingly quiet but
astonishingly beautiful revelations hit you.
And you wonder.
And that is the moment you know oh-so-clearly
that God is out there somewhere.
And He knows you exist.
And I promised Him I'd spread the message.
i want to do His work.
I want to spread His message.
God, I'm doing it.
And I promise I'll do more.
All in Your name.
And Nicole [Tew],
I know what you're going to say about my dream
Don't say it.
Because you can say anything you want
but about what I believe in.
I honestly don't want to know what you think.
Just don't say anything.
I don't want to hear it.